Decor // Persian Rugs

May 7, 2013

Hello, my name is Tobe and I have a rug problem. Persian rugs, specifically.
Could someone with money laying around please buy these so I can live vicariously through you?

First, I'll take this mint condition Heriz.

Possibly this one, too.

Definitely this runner.

Probably this little gem for our powder room (sadly, a little too wide or I for reals would be bidding).

Probably this one. I mean, there's turquoise. Dah.

Looks a little rough, but it sure is purty.

Don't say I never gave you anything.

I may or may not be scouring shopping for a powder room rug. Mini persians be expensive, yo.
You think I like mine with some red?

Sidenote: Have you guys seen Ebay's new Pinterest-like layout? Genius!

14 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Gorgy, gorgy, gorgy!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

You are making me lust.

jacquelyn | lark&linen said...

Be still my heart...

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Pretty, pretty!! I hear ya!!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Stop it. You are killing me!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

im going to kill you (SIKE). i need a scatter rug for my side entrance and have been scouring ebay for days. that orangery one is PERFECT. I may have to bid! except that its 6 days out. but I LOVE IT. oh, boy.

Alexa said...

Love those rugs! Such a classic touch to any home!

Unknown said...

Love those, the more worn in looking the better.

Www.FripperyVintage.com

Unknown said...

I'm getting all hot and bothered looking at these rugs!! Too much eye candy. Sadly, the other half hates them *sob* so no persian lovelies for me.

Speaking of eye candy, used your pic of your gorgeous dining room on my post about console tables ;) Hope that's okay! http://blog.appliancesonline.co.uk/inspiration-how-to-style-a-console-table

xxx

charmaine said...

I just scored one the other day and can't wait for it to be delivered!

Erin said...

Tell me about it!!!!

And somehow smaller is even more $$$. Lametron.

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

I am a lamp hoarder....and I don't even use them! I'm picky about lighing....dimmers n everything!

Jess @ Lesniak Oriental Rugs said...

Beautiful selection, I love Oriental rugs!

Unknown said...

Great entry! We love rugs

Thank you so much for sharing!

M+D of Old New House
Specializing in small rugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger