On Happiness

May 31, 2013

Wow. Friday already. That can't be bad, right?


We're going to talk more about this quote next week. I don't have the juice to do the full post right now (heartburn is my middle name this week and it's mis.era.ble. No sleepies for me lately*), but I do have a little something planned for the month of June. I hope you guys get into it, too.

Also, that was JUNE. Just in case you missed it.
Where is the time going?!

Happy weekend, party people! ox


*Advice is welcomed and appreciated.

7 comments:

Proper Hunt said...

I agree with u on everything you've said ;) and I totally know the feeling of having heartburn while being preggers. That was my name during the whole thing! Ugh! But frozen grapes really helped me out. Hope they go away for u ASAP! Have a great weekend!! Xoxo

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Ginger worked for me. And milkshakes. But then, when don't milkshakes work. So sorry, I remember how horrible and persistant that heartburn was. Hope it goes away soon!

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

oi. needed this today :-)

Emily | Recently said...

Ahhh, crud, I feel you! I had major heartburn with little guy too. Have you heard the old wives tail about heartburn equaling a babe with a head full of hair? Luke had a TON of hair when he was born. May be the same for you! PS- I have no advice. :(

Heather said...

I bought four bed riser things (? the little plastic leg extenders you buy at Walmart so you can fit more crap under bed) and just used two of them at the head of the bed. Yeah, you kind of slide a little, but it helps. Plus I'm not above some Tums/Zantac as long as the doctor says OK.

Unknown said...

Hope the heartburn subsides sweet Tobe! sorry! Have a nice weekend, and happy is right under our noses, and in your belly :)
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

love this quote a lot.

Hope you are feelin a little better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger