TGIF

May 24, 2013

image via the daily muse

Better late than never, right? :)

Here in the U.S., we have a long weekend in honor of those that fought and lost their lives so the rest of us could live freely. For many, it's simply recognized as a three day weekend (which I'm not complaining about, I assure you). But for those of you that enjoy that freedom, I encourage you to give just a moment of reflection and thanks this Memorial Day for the amazing, selfless individuals that paid the ultimate price for you and for me and for millions of other complete strangers. Because what. heroes.

End soapbox.

Enjoy! ox

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! So thankful for all of the men and women who sacrifice so much for us! And being a military wife myself I know how nice it is to know people have your back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger