somehow still made progress, so WINNING.
- removed all dresser hardware and cleaned it up. brillo pad and barkeepers friend to the rescue! (also, i'm kind of a liar. my loving husband did this while i put ze bebe to bed two consecutive nights.)
look at all of that delicious soon-to-be shop inventory!!
- removed existing dresser drawer liners and wiped all drawers down. discovered bank statements from 1987.
- removed closet doors and emptied closet for reorganization and painting. (yes, this deserves its own bullet.)
- emptied and photographed armoire to be sold. still waiting to remove it from the room...
- reconfigured layout.
- solved for new office chair solution. will use one of the brass milo baughman dining chairs and list the old (but virtually new) white leather one on craigs.
- actually started using my desk again!
hopefuls by next wednesday:
- paint closet. possibly add shelving. (don't tell the husband he will be helping again next week.)
- paint room and closet doors and rehang.
- remove armoire.
- reattach all dresser hardware.
- bring in rug for a dose of color.
- paint gumball machine.
yessir. i'm going there.
i should have it brass dipped.
the week ahead is going to be full of MAJOR progress. can't wait to get to it!
aaaand now we see what the others are up to this week.
- o x o x -