One Kings Lane Blogger Tastemaker Sale

March 15, 2013

So this is only one of the most exciting posts I've ever written. No big deal. Except that I finally get to tell you that I will be joining six other obscenely amazing individuals in a One Kings Lane Blogger Tastemaker Sale launching next Monday, March 18!!


Obviously not peeing myself at all. Just another day in the life, ya'll.

I am beyond honored to be among these fine folk, and I really think there will be something for everyone in this sale. Here's just a tiny peek at what I'll have up for grabs:

full 143 pc gold bamboo flatware // Amy Kligman original art // lucite and glass coffee table
set of 3 turquoise glass canisters // brass faux bamboo nesting tables // marbled ginger jar lamps

Brass, turquoise, colorful art . . . Shocking, I know.
I hope you'll check out the sale!!! If you're not already signed up, you can do that here.

Happy weekend! ox

20 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

That painting is INCREDIBLE!! I am totally in love!

Raiana S @ lifeSTYLE said...

Very excited for you!! So excited to see your sale :D got my eyes seriously set on that flatware set

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

hoooorah! So awesome, Girl. Hope its goes well. xo

Lindsay said...

Yay! So so excited for Monday. Can't wait to see the rest of your goods! xx

Leah said...

yahoo! super excited for you! what great company too!

Proper Hunt said...

Ahh, so exciting!! Can't wait for Monday to see all of the goodies! Congrats!~

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Yeay! Congratulations!! This is so BIG! Loving the nesting tables.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh congrats! i am obsessed with one kings lane! their vintage bazaar is actually what inspired me to open my own vintage shop on etsy!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

jacquelyn | lark&linen said...

K I am WAY too excited for this.

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

I'm supremely excited about this... congrats girl!!

Jen @ Girl and Town said...

How fabulous! Congrats! Can't wait to see everything.

Erin said...

Ummmm... Whoa. Next level. Congrats!!!

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

This is really really cool! I'm excited to shop on monday!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Very cool!!!!! I will be checking it out!

Josephine said...

Congrats Tobe!!! I'm so excited to see what you've got for us!!

Unknown said...

Oh my god this is SO FREAKING COOL!! I love everything you've chosen (no surprise)! *points to Tobe's lovely face* and says smugly,"I know her" ;) xxx

Morgan said...

This is beyond awesome!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Squee!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Congrats Tobe! :)

Meg of MegBiram.com/blog/ said...

This is sooooo exciting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger