the same but different

July 12, 2011


when i came across the portfolio of artist jan avendano, i must admit that i paused on this piece for quite awhile. i wrote all about it, but then hit an unfriendly key and deleted all of my thoughtful philosophies on life and finding your unique gifts, and, frankly, i'm no longer in the mood. so you don't get to hear deep thoughts today (which, let's face it, is probably not why you visit a blog called because it's awesome anyway). instead, let's just enjoy jan's series, shall we?






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool- thanks for the intro!!

Unknown said...

I love being introduced to new, innovative artists. And these pieces are right up my alley!

Jami Nato said...

love that last print...

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

lovely! I find the second one particularly memorizing. Those colors are so ME right now.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Tobe, these are such awesome pieces! They speak volumes. It reminds me of a graphic design thesis show I attended once. I stared at the pieces for a loooong time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger