office hairs

July 15, 2011

i'm an addict. the hair keeps getting shorter and shorter.

i probably threatened to chop it off right after my wedding one thousandy times. then i got cold feet. nine months later (that's a guess - i don't really know how much time passed), i grew a pair and asked for the name of a co-worker's Hair Genius.

* note that i rarely capitalize on this blog, but this talented lady deserves caps *

well, said Hair Genius got rid of 9 inches has been cutting my hair ever since, and i swear to you, i've never gotten more compliments on anything in my life than i get on my hair. then she up and quit the biz. if i hadn't been at the office when i got the news, i might have cried, i love her so. forced to find another Hair Genius, i resorted to asking random people on the street, at the office, at the grocery store "who cuts your hair?" finally, one of my bestest friends told me that i had to try her girl. so i did. and i am thrilled to say that there are at least two bonafide Hair Geniuses in this world! halleluja!

exibit A


that's a rather large photo of myself and no one should ever do that, but it seemed necessary to make my point. please, no compliments. i mean, unless you mean it. and if you are in the kc area - or understandably see that you need to be here every 8 weeks so this girl can treat you right - shoot me an email and i'll give you her goods.

verdict's still out on whether i can recreate this perfection. however, i promise not to make you read another blog post describing my hair. let's all just assume the best.

also, there's this that i can't stop going back to:


that has someday office written all over it.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok here comes the compliment but I PROMISE I mean it...your hair/you/that photo are GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

hair looks GREAT! and so does that office!!

Unknown said...

How can I not compliment you?? You look amazing! I can't pull off the short hair, but you have the features for it, for sure. And seems to fit your high level of hipness, if you ask me!

Unknown said...

Seriously? I am so envious of you! I sported this cut a few years back and have never done it again. My face isn't made for short hair, but ohhh how I wish. Darling - you look amazing!!! I love the cut, the color, and you have a beautiful profile :) Ugh...still jealous, but happy you can rock this look!
-Linh

kiki said...

I LOVE your new haircut it really looks beautiful. Hope you have a great weekend! xo, christina

Anonymous said...

haha i love this post! the cut is gorgeous! perfect for summer :)

Tracey said...

looking hot Tobe! Love it. I can never grow my hair for too long. Short is a tad addictive.

Mrs. Gumshoe said...

LOVES IT! I'm inspired...

Tobe | BIA said...

thank you guys so much for your kind words on the hair! ox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger