Monday Blues // 44

July 22, 2013


Obsessed with the fabric on those chairs.
Also with this nursery from the same home.


I dig the impact of the rug, but I'm not sure I love the rug.

Hope you all had a great weekend! We acquired a new piece for the formal. This was, of course, totally necessary because when you spot things on Craigs, you have to jump whether you actually need them or not. Amiright? So now I can say a room in our house is actually done!! Hell hath frozen over.


The nursery is very close behind. I just want it to be ready already! We hit the 37 week mark on Saturday, which means we should technically be prepared for bambino to arrive at any time. Cra-zy. I was 1cm dilated at my last doctor appointment -- yes, I know it can take weeks to dilate further, but that really did light a fire!

Snagged a couple other beauties while scouring one of our local antique malls for a dining table. I came up short on the table, but apparently can't pass up the brass no matter how hard I try.


Totes had to.
Happy Monday!

13 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Love that nursery. I love any nursery that looks like a baby doesn't live the is that weird?? Hate babyish stuff. Yay for more brass goodies and 37 weeks that seems so far away for me!!

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

you look crazy good and so do your fabulous finds!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

you look so good!! yeay!! Love your new purchases...and loved that gallery wall on the nursery!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Loove that nursery, and your brass finds are amazing!

Unknown said...

The brass just calls to us...we can't help it! And those things are too good to pass up! I agree with Natalie though I love nurseries that look grown up! Happy 37 weeks! :)

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

i really love that cabinet! thats fantastiiiiiiiic. you arent too shabby either :)

Amy @ Yellow Hammer Design Shop said...

Love the new pieces. And yes, you have to jump when Craigslist calls and no your room may never be "done." which is the fun part :) Love that first room, of course the fun chairs, but I think the polar bear art is my favorite!

Unknown said...

Can't believe you are 37 weeks already...I know your nursery is going to be the prettiest with all of its brassy goodness!!! Love your newest finds :)

Erin said...

You look six months pregnant!

That nursery by estee stanley is one of my all time faves.

FripperyVintage said...

Love that corner banquette in the kitchen, I've been thinking about doing something similar.

Martyna said...

I love the nursery, it's amazing! xx

Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

Unknown said...

Wow, you look fantastic. I think at 37 weeks I was more wide than tall!

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

I LOVE the pendant in the nursery!

GREAT CL find, as always. You always inspire me to drive to KC!

Cutest preggo ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger