Note: That is a trick statement. Impossible feat.
I just don't have the will to blog some nights, you know? But instead of leaving you hanging today, we're just going to have a little quiz.
1. What do these two rooms have in common?
2. I want a (fake) Beni like everyone else, right? Maybe in Baby Reed's new walk-in closet, which I will then proceed to pretend is mine? Is that weird? (I blame this post from Ally for reigniting my lust....and instilling a lust for a camel leather couch on top of it.)
3. Since I am NOWHERE NEAR as ambitious as Jessica, I should just pull the trigger on this guy for my entryway, right? I've been eyeing it for a really long time.
4. I should also man up and just take on one more major task before bambino arrives. Namely, transforming my entryway into this (but with the greek key goodness in #3).
5. True or False: I am nesting like a mutha.
5. True or False: Some of you are straight cray for not entering to win one of Hannah's Eve of Destruction prints yet. Your odds are stupid good. Enter and send it to me, m'kay?
1) They both want to be my living room.
2) I kinda do.
3) Probably already ordered it.
4) Yes. But I should remember that my original tile floors and grout are going to look dirty as hell when everything else is crisp black and white.
5) That's the truth, Truth.
6) YES, you should enter, for the love!