Guest Post // Art Inspired on Mimosa Lane

July 3, 2013

Sorry to leave you guys hanging yesterday. Eric and I were due a quiet night with some face time. (Do you ever notice that -- as wonderful as it is to have friends and family visit -- when you're alone again, you feel like you haven't seen each other for days? So strange.)

Today I have an extra special Art Inspired for you over at Mimosa Lane, where I'm filling in for the very sweet and stylish Albertina. I'll be playing off of the incredible watercolor work of Rebecca Newport...






images via Rebecca Newport

Come say hello!

10 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I'm going to need some of her work, ASAP.

FripperyVintage said...

Beautiful pieces, gorgeous colors.

Karena said...

So fun, fresh and delightful. On my way over!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Design Series

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Obsessed with her work!! So beautiful! Thanks so much for the beautiful post Tobe!!

Alexa said...

Wow. Her work is absolutely stunning! Love all of the pretty colors!

Unknown said...

I just adore her work...one of my favorite Etsy sellers!! Heading to check out your post now! :)

Nicole Michelle Centers said...

I love your blog! What a treat to find!

Nicole
www.eleganceandclutter.blogspot.com

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

These are beautiful! I love the color ways!

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

i much prefer back of head time with my husband. but that's just me. those prints is pretty. also facetime is a feature on my iphone 5! i don't like it bc it makes me see how horrible i look without makeup and that i have approx. 3.4 chins

Victoria | Haute said...

The colours in these are so beautiful. What inspiration!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger