Monday Blues // 35

May 13, 2013


Don't you love this space? I'm looking to eventually do something similar in our family room. (You know, when I have several G's sitting around for my wishlist sectional.) Extra points for the upholstered ottoman, over-sized cushions, fabulous french doors and...well, okay, just all of it.

My sweet mama painted the nursery this weekend for my Mother's Day gift, and it looks amazing! Can't wait to finally start getting to work on the rest of it. (About time, right?)

Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

what a perfect mommas day gift! she KNOWS what you want :) hope you had a great one!

Abby said...

Those curtains are fabulous!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Those curtains kill me. As would their price tag. :)

Unknown said...

oh i love how those curtains make the room!! double thumbs up for this blue monday!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

jacquelyn | lark&linen said...

YEP - the stuff that dreams are made of right here

And SO excited for the nursery reveal!!! (I know I'm totally getting ahead of myself here)

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

I don't know what it is, but I've been super drawn to blues in rooms lately. Loving the pattern on the curtains! And your mama's gift was perfection. Can't wait to see how it turns out! We can be decorating our places at the same time!

Sarah Greenman said...

That tufted coffee table ottoman is the stuff of my dreams. And the curtains are kick ass too.

Unknown said...

I'm such a sucker for Chiang Mai, and indigo in the summer!

Cannot WAIT to see your nursery! Eeek!

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

Ooooooo I can't wait to see your nursery!

That upholstered ottoman ROCKS!!!!

Keren // The Walkup said...

An oversized Ottoman used as a coffee table AND nesting trays? Count me in!

www.thewalkupblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger