Interiors // Simplicity

May 23, 2013



I have been craving simplicity lately. With a to-do list as long as my arm and no end in sight (for every one item I cross off, three more appear), I can't get the idea of a long, peaceful weekend locked away in a beach-front cabin out of my head. No tv, no computer...just a couple of books, some good company, maybe a deck of cards, a few board games and a fridge full of garden fresh items to put one of my most underutilized pinboards to good use.



You pickin up what I'm puttin down?

7 comments:

Elizabeth // The Now said...

This is so fresh!! I love the simple look too! xo

Alexa said...

Ah it's so perfect! Love how simple it is.

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

I have dreams of an all white home but then they get popped when I see my husband eating on the sofa-it ain't pretty.

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

How come I've never seen this place???? So wonderful, I want a hammock now!

Unknown said...

So so beautiful!! Lately I am loving all things simple as well! Maybe it's because everything around me is so crazy! haha

Charlotte said...

Oh my, this place looks absolutely divine. What I'd give to be there right now!

Unknown said...

I could totally see myself having a second home somewhere decked out like this - dreamy whites punctuated with natural elements and a nod to ethnic decor. Yum. I'm picking it up baby. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger