Interiors // Simplicity

May 23, 2013



I have been craving simplicity lately. With a to-do list as long as my arm and no end in sight (for every one item I cross off, three more appear), I can't get the idea of a long, peaceful weekend locked away in a beach-front cabin out of my head. No tv, no computer...just a couple of books, some good company, maybe a deck of cards, a few board games and a fridge full of garden fresh items to put one of my most underutilized pinboards to good use.



You pickin up what I'm puttin down?

7 comments:

Elizabeth // The Now said...

This is so fresh!! I love the simple look too! xo

Alexa said...

Ah it's so perfect! Love how simple it is.

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

I have dreams of an all white home but then they get popped when I see my husband eating on the sofa-it ain't pretty.

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

How come I've never seen this place???? So wonderful, I want a hammock now!

Dominique DeLaney said...

So so beautiful!! Lately I am loving all things simple as well! Maybe it's because everything around me is so crazy! haha

Charlotte | Charlotte's Web said...

Oh my, this place looks absolutely divine. What I'd give to be there right now!

Kimberly Hughes said...

I could totally see myself having a second home somewhere decked out like this - dreamy whites punctuated with natural elements and a nod to ethnic decor. Yum. I'm picking it up baby. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger