Home Feature in KC Magazine

October 23, 2014

I'm not sure why I feel so sheepish about sharing this. I've been saying for years that one of the items on my bucket list is to have my home published. And, well, I'm excited to say that I actually get to check this one off the list! If you're new to Because It's Awesome, the article, written by Kelsey Cipolla, will give you some background on myself and my design philosophy. And if you've been around for awhile, you finally get a peek into my home.


I'm so honored to be featured in this month's fall fashion issue of KC Magazine. Look! I even did my hair.


I haven't been able to track down a physical copy just yet, but the digital version is available here. I share a spread with local sweethearts Melanie of Style Scout and Kat of GoBlogSocial, and that is a pretty big compliment. You can find the full feature on page 92 of the digital version.


Huge thanks to the fine folks at KC Magazine for tapping me. It's such a thrill! (Click through to see more of my home.)


15 comments:

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

congratulations!! your house!!! amazing.

Sandra said...

CONGRATS!!! YOUR HOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

-sandra
ig - voyageurs47

The Olive Tree Blog said...

so very cool! i can see why you were featured! so glad i stumbled across you blog via the kc blogger site...newest follower here. :)

katie gavigan said...

Ahhhhh…it happened! So much to love…very beautiful. The entire guest room (guest room?) set-up is killing me…the casual bedding, the desk, the chair, the art, the LAMPSHADE (kind of pains me). Mix = perfect. Such talent. Thanks for sharing!! And can't wait to see more. :)

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

omg Tobe! That's fantasssssssssstic!! I am so proud of you! Your home looks gorg just in these three sneak photos, im gonna click over to see more now. i know this was on your list so I am so happy for you. It looks STELLAR

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That is awesome my friend! I'm so excited for you and this well deserved feature. Can't wait to check it out!!

Unknown said...

DUDE! This is... awesome. You are awesome. Congratulations!

Abby M. Interiors said...

Congrats! Your home is incredibly beautiful and well edited. I love that I haven't seen it all a million times before. So refreshing and stylish! Bravo!

Kim said...

Beautiful spread! just read the article ... congratulations!

Brenda said...

Your home is beautiful and a reflection of you. Congrats on the magazine feature!

Jessie | The Design Daredevil said...

You and your home look AMAZING!!!!!! Congratulations babe!

SHERRY HART said...

Congrats!!! Love all the moody walls....

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Congratulations to you, and thanks for mentioning the ORC! Not many people do that. Love & hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh my dear, it is just simply stunning (as are you!!) - I mean, of course I knew it would be but good god, it is gorgeous! Love love love it! Congrats, so well deserved xxx

The Pink Pagoda said...

Look at you looking all gorgeous and awesome : )

Your house is fabulous! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger