Interiors // David Jimenez's Kansas City Condo

March 21, 2013

Soooo . . . in the interest of not laying things on too thick, I'm nothing short of obsessed with David Jimenez's style. The man calls on my masculine tendencies like none other. If you haven't seen his portfolio of gorgeous homes (including two Palm Springs residences and his previous KC Hyde Park abode), then you really should take a peek.

Only natural that when Jaclyn told me his latest condo reno is featured in this month's Architectural Digest, stalking immediately commenced. Needless to say, Mr. Jimenez does not disappoint.


David Jimenez, Architectural Digest

That second shot demonstrates how beautiful this would look with a smoked glass top, no??

A couple of fun facts: David is a fellow Hallmarker, although I have yet to formally meet him.
The credenza in our dining room is from his estate sale right before the move to this beautiful new space.

13 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

I say we run over there and stalk him. I adore everything he does!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

What a fabulous living room!! Love it!! last night I dreamed I visit your house...it was a modern mansion...an estate really...so cool ..funny no?

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Going to get the magazine today! Makes me miss KC.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

oh, YUM.

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

So much gorgeous layering here. Cozy without being too cluttered and just lots to feast your eyes on while sitting in that room. I've always fancied myself as slightly more minimalist, but really appreciate all the details in this space.

Nichole Loiacono said...

God I love that man. We can stalk together. Hope all is well friend.

Chelsea said...

Ooh, this space is so luxe! So many details and textures. Love.

Lily said...

Perfection!! Looks so cozy!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Morgan said...

i'm just glad to know the obsession is still going strong :)

Tobe | BIA said...

haha! You know it, Morgs :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I'm am such a DJ fan!! Thanks for sharing this!!! oxxo

rachael | for the love of design said...

holy smokes his work is gorgeous! he needs to have estate sales more often...

Jessica said...

This is my new favorite house ever of all time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger