type tuesday // le buro

April 24, 2012

i was too busy pimping izola's goods to tell you that i was over at the peak of tres chic yesterday, talking about my ideal monday. which i actually had yesterday! well, aside from bed at a decent hour . . . baby steps. big thanks to sam for having me.

getting back to my roots today with bold black and white type.





the poster series doesn't disappoint either



project by montreal firm inventaire // via behance

don't forget to enter to win a set of awesome handkerchiefs in the izola giveaway!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gah...gorgeous! I love your Type Tuesdays! They inspire me to be a better designer. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Your guest post at the peak of tres chic was lovely, just like these pictures! (:

Sarah Roads said...

Loved you Monday guest post and love that type. So good.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I loved having you and loved your post! So glad you had a great Monday! :)

Jeanee said...

oooh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger