contributing column // Apartment 34

April 3, 2012

so if you follow me on twitter, you may have seen a hint that i had another exciting collaboration in the works. well, i'm thrilled to announce today that gaby of the vault files and i have teamed up to bring you a shiny new series for apartment 34!


gaby is constantly a serious inspiration to me. we started to see awhile back that her sense of fashion marries very well with my decor style. and so we came up with a great way to bring the two together!


come see us over at apartment 34 to see what the series is all about!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this concept!!!! And I love those graphics!!!!! You guys are so creative!!! xoxo Elizabeth

Michelle said...

So so happy for you! Loved the column, of course :)

Design is... All in the Detail said...

Love this - awesome... of course. Enjoy your day! Jalon

Unknown said...

Ahhhh so excited!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm very excited to see what we come up with in the future Tobe! :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

So excited for you 2! Both very inspiring and talented ladies! I can't wait to see your posts. :)

veri kurtarama said...

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger