fashionista // daydreaming

April 16, 2012

happy monday, party people!


thanks so much for the sweet recovery wishes last week. i'm on the up and up! which is good, because this week will be no cake walk. i'll be putting in some extra hours at the office, and that always drives me to distraction. it won't be long before i am dreaming of being outdoors and basking in the sunshine. so instead of planning this week's workwear, let's just give in to what we know is on the horizon and talk about what i'll be wearing on my imaginary vaca, shall we? this dress might be just right for going from day to night (you have to check out the back - it's killer!). i've been on the market for some new shades and a summertime tote with just the right punch, and these two fit the bill. a statement ring and subtle wrist action are totally my speed. and can we please talk about those heels??? um...i would wear them long time (or at least until my feet started screaming).

here's to a busy week ahead! stay focused :)

13 comments:

Like Me Some said...

Hard to stay focused when I staring at this fab look and wondering...how long would my feet last in those pretty shoes?!

Unknown said...

Oh my word- LOVE that dress!

Jessica said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! And I loved everything you've picked here. So perfect for summer.
PS- Thanks for your input on the sconces!

Erin said...

Can we share that dress? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

awww that dress with the birds is super cute. Love those heels too! xo Elizabeth

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Glad you are doing better! Those bangles are great!

Unknown said...

Yes! I hears that. In two weeks I'll be basking on a beach on vacay and it's all I can think about. You've put together the perfect ensemble for vacation getaway. I've recently acquired some Stella and Dot wrap bracelets-very cool and perfect accessories for said dress above.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

love that dress!

viv said...

Absolutely LOVE that dress! Perfect for a beach getaway.
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh those heels!!! I can't remember the last time I wore heels!! I need to get back to civilization and have an excuse to wear them, asap!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Ahhh that dress! Its so gorg I love it! Hearing you about working but want to be playing... lets be miserable together ok?

xoxo
eileen

Sarah Roads said...

I need new sunnies too, and I think you found them for me! Love those heels too but I wouldn't last long in them. Dreaming of some surf and sand myself. *sigh*

julie digs design said...

really love this outfit! The dress and shoes look great together! Hope you get to go on a *real* vaca in the near future!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger