Want in Every Color // 03

January 30, 2013

My spring wardrobe (yes, I know we're not there yet) is going to need some serious updates, and I'm all over button down blouses that you can dress up or down with almost zero effort. Casual day? Wear it with statement stud earrings, boyfriend jeans and flats. Need a look that can go from day to night? Pair it with a chic skirt or white flares (love these!) and simple heels. Going out? Get it with some bangin earrings (technical term) or a statement necklace, leather pants (affordable version, dah), clutch and heels that bring the hotness. I mean, a classic top that comes in this many colors should be a staple in any girl's closet, no?


10 comments:

Bon said...

Hmphm! I wish! The problem is, is that I SWEAT! Like offensively. I'd have pit stains running all the way down to my elbows if I wore a shirt like this. I can only dream...sigh.

Albertina || MimosaLane said...

I know, I know!!! In LOVE!!! the perfect piece!

Chelsea said...

The rainbow of color options are making me so happy! Which are you leaning towards?

My Interior Life said...

Oooh, they're oh so pretty. Wish I could afford one in every color but they're a bit too pricey for me to do that. But one lovely color would be great for my birthday in a few months. Might have to pass this link on to my husband. :)

Emily said...

An Equipment blouse is definitely on my wishlist for spring! They're so versatile and all of the colors are beautiful!

Hannah said...

Definitely on my wishlist of investment pieces! Such a perfect blouse!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Kristina said...

Ooo these are so pretty, I love the hot pink and the dark blue. I would probably pair them with a skirt.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Um, yes please! ;)

vicki archer said...

One in every colour please...:) I love Equipment shirts.. and they work with so many outfits... That hot pink... :)) xv

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

i'm with bon. i would sweat those things down to the quick.
it's so gross. me- I am so gross!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger