fashionista || starting off bright

January 30, 2012

happy monday, kids! ordinarily, i might not be so cheerful at the start of what is bound to be another busy week. but today i had the opportunity to put a little post together for the sweet chassity of look linger love, and it's all about getting this week of to a bright start . . . which might just have everything to do with your wardrobe! know what i'm saying?


want to see what i was able to round up for her?


hopefully you find a little somethin somethin to brighten up your day.

5 comments:

Lauren (stillpluslife) said...

This is gorgeous! I'll have to go check out your post and remember not to be so scared of color!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Cool, love Chassity and LLL is daily read for me, but sometimes I start on my reader from the bottom and make my way up, so I guess I'll have to jump!

Jessica said...

Love these, perfect pieces going into spring!

Unknown said...

I just physically sighed. Excited to head over there!

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Love! Love! Love! all of the bright bold pieces! Great pics, lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger