Monday Blues // 33

April 29, 2013


ummm...nails.
I love anything with that collected over time feel with irreverent use of color.

Also, this happened yesterday:


This is the door from our kitchen/eat-in to the garage. I've been wanting to paint it for-ev-er, but have been going back and forth between a bold color or black. Black feels classic and safe, so I knew I had to try this first. I love the color long time, but I didn't get immediately giddy upon seeing it hung, so I'm not sure it's staying. It was also 11pm after a long weekend of moving my mama and having Eric out of town, so we'll live with it for awhile before making any rash decisions. Plus, I think he would kill me if I made any such demands right away. So more on this later.

Home Depot patio reveal tomorrow, ya'll!
I'll be posting a bit later than usual -- 9am Central.

9 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Love the door color. I'm getting ready to paint one of mine as well and can't decide on a color. Sometimes life would be easier if I only liked white.

drew elizabeth said...

Loooove that color! So fun & different :)

Sarah Greenman said...

Ooooh - I love the door color. But then again, you know how much I love an aqua door. xo

Unknown said...

I love the color, nice and fresh.

www.FripperyVintage.com

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

I can't wait to see it hung!!!! It will be amazing.

So excited for your HD challenge reveal!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That color is so cool! I want to see it hung! And I love the mixed prints of the wallpaper and curtains. So gorg! xo

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

a. the biloob is a genius.

b. i am not real sure what that color is on the door?
tiffany blue? seafoam green? aqua?
best if you tell me and then instagram it all hung.

mmkay?

Melissa @ Loving Here said...

This is great because I've been really considering painting the door from our pantry/kitchen area into the garage a bright color. I'm anxious to see how you end up liking it!

Unknown said...

Oh my god, I love that colour on a door. Best to live with something for a bit before making a rash decision, as much as I love black internal doors! Eager to see it in situ ;) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger