Interiors // Miscellaneous Perfection

April 19, 2013

Sorry, guys, but last night when I should have been writing today's post, I was busy eating a McDonalds McFlurry (serious guilty pleasure) and watching the baby kick. Quite honestly, I don't know how long this has been visible because I don't tend to leave my white belly exposed, but I have been feeling kicks since week 15 and Eric was able to feel it at about 18 (we're at 23 now). So if we'd tried, I'm guessing we might have seen this a bit sooner.

I can't say it enough. This is so. surreal. I was absolutely mesmerized.

Also, Baby is an eggplant. Whoever came up with the fruit and veggie size chart was pretty brillz. I love comparing my unborn to what I should be eating (turns out there are no McFlurries on the size chart. hmmmmm).

Enough baby talk. Let's just look at some pretty pictures, shall we?

One of the best kitchens/eat ins of all time.

Mark D. Sikes via Lonny Magazine

Crazy perfect dining room.

Lindsey Adelman chandelier via Small Shop

And I'd like to be here...


Estee Stanley via Casa Sugar

...eating these...


...with one of these in-hand.
And nothing else to do.


Virgin, obvs.


Happy Friday! ox

11 comments:

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

An egg plant !! yeay!! I did love knowing exactly how big the baby was...how fun! I love that L. Adelman chandy....I can't wait to move (within a year) and hang mine properly where it is really meant to go. I can't wait t see what Erika's looks like! and how she styles it.

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

That kitchen. That entire house as a matter of fact. I'd move straight in and never leave. Glad to hear you're doing well - keep enjoying those McFlurries :)

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

Isn't it amazing?? Last night I was reading a book and resting it on my belly and it started to jump! That kitchen is one of my favorites!! I'm mourning the loss if my summer cocktails this year. Virgin drinks aren't quite as fun. Have a great weekend!

Erin said...

Glad you are enjoying the journey! I was pretty mad about my missing margaritas right about now.

Unknown said...

obsessed with that kitchen!!

Unknown said...

You are so cute. Love the pregnant Tobe, can't wait for the new mommy Tobe!

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

never had a mcflurry. mcflurrie?
wtf is it? a shake? icey?

i want to go to a mark sikes party. you'd find me in every room taking notes.

oh and the belly thing...weirdest sensation ever.
after a while i started to dislike it. bc that eggplant sized nugget will become a watermelon and that watermelon will kick the shit out of your bladder.

i am such a debbie downer! sorry! enjoy the baby in your belly. it's such a beautiful amazing thing!!!
there.

Proper Hunt said...

I know! It really is one of the craziest sensations in the world. And then to see it happening too! Yep, totally amazing. Looove that kitchen. Makes me want to redo ours. Have a great weekend Tobe!!

xx,
Christina

Unknown said...

Love the books in the kitchen, great idea for a place to but a bookshelf.

www.FripperyVintage.com

Alexa said...

Hey Tobe! I didn't know you were pregnant! Big congrats! I'm 27 weeks with number 2 (a boy). He has officially decided that his favorite kick time is from 10.30pm-12am. Awesome. Haha. Hope you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

so excited for you and baby to-be (tobe). Love that kitchen combo area. Hope you have a great week!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger