obsessions || natural black metallics

November 10, 2011

apologies for being MIA yesterday . . . operation salsa sweatshop is in full effect at our house. poor eric has been suckered into helping me can nearly 100 jars of salsa for a craft fair this weekend. gotta test the sellability of this deliciousness before we attempt to pitch it to local grocers (which we'll hopefully be doing next year).  mostly because, you know, i need one more thing to do.

aaaaaanyway. can you tell me what these as-delicious-as-my-salsa spaces have in common, hmmmm?





1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

you are correct. they're all super moody with black, naturals (to include animal prints, natural fabrics, wood, grassiness, etc) and metallics of the shiny and matte variety. basically, i'm obsessed lately. i want all things that fall into these categories.

which i'm talking about over at design me daily while sarah is off gallivanting all over san francisco. i've even picked out a few items i have recently or soon intend to add to my collection. come check it out.


holla.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I think I'm going to need to pin every single one of these photos. But especially the first one.

scsd said...

OBSESSED with that mirrored bar... love it.

blair @ scsd

Lily said...

I am on the same page...loving all these same neutrals right now !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Morlee said...

That first coffee table is stunning!

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

I pinned that top image too. It's just so good. I don't know what it is, but everything black, white and gold just looks so amazeballs to me right now. Is it the time of year or something? Full moon? I know not. All I know is I WANT.

Michelle's Style File said...

Love these spaces!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Of course I love these images. That bar cart? Mad. That vanity? Divine.

p.s. got your email I will get back tomorrow! It's been crazy busy but all good!

Lauren Johnson said...

I am really loving black and ink blue right now as well! Well.. I'm a little obsessed with that mixed with tortoise. Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger