goods that probably want to live with me

May 11, 2011

i think i clicked through every item in this fabulous mess of an etsy shop. filled with mostly 60's mid century modern, danish modern and hollywood regency furniture and decorative items, i couldn't stop until i'd looked at each delicious piece. some of my faves:






 how cute are those teddy bear bookends?? so fit for a little one's bedroom!

if you believe it, i even spotted a few items that i was just eye-balling at my grandma's house last weekend. she thinks i'm crazy when i tell her that most of her danish modern items are back in style...

images via fabulous mess on etsy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my absolute favourite shops- those blue chairs make me crazy, as do the pair of dressers. Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

everything is so gorgeous! I love those mirrors and the two blue chairs have so much potential!

KC said...

totally need to add this shop to my faves on etsy!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

I'm headed over to check it out, thanks for sharing! I love the first dresser against that zebra rug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger