entra magazine

May 31, 2011

imagine my delight when i discovered yet another online mag yesterday, courtesy of the zhush. entra comes to us from a team of former architectural digest staffers, and is full of delight from front to back. i surprised myself a little with some of the spaces i fell for. either my taste is changing, or i'm becoming more open-minded. case in point, the well-collected home of designer thomas allardyce.




photography by mary e. nichols for entra magazine

beautiful, no?

how about the jaw-dropping patio of a st. croix home designed by twila wilson?




photography by dan forer for entra magazine

convinced yet?
i also fell hard for this french stunner.




photography by mireille roobaert for entra magazine

really, i'm just ruining it for you. you might go take a peek for yourself . . .

3 comments:

Mrs. Gumshoe said...

I want to go to there.

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

I just checked it out the other day! I'm pleasantly surprised! I really loved that pool area.

Laura Trevey said...

Wow, breathtaking photos!!

Just found your blog ~
xoxo Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger