On My Bookshelf // The Well-Traveled Home

October 15, 2013


I have quite a beautiful book to introduce you to today, friends. This one was a bit harder to flip through as someone that has been more or less home bound for the last couple of months...The pages are chock full of fabulously exotic spaces designed by Sandra Espinet.


Holy. Mirror.

As the title would indicate, Ms. Espinet is clearly well-traveled. Her global influence is glorious, and impossible to miss.



Umm. That tile. For serious.




Tell me you don't want to be here with a tropical cocktail and a stack of mags (or this book) right this second! So elegant and so liveable at the same time. Makes me absolutely crave a vaca.

As if the page after page of stunning spaces weren't enough, Sandra also reveals stories behind her best finds, favorite places to shop and shares her professional travel and design expertise in the book.

The rest of Sandra's portfolio is definitely worth perusing as well.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of The Well-Traveled Home for review. All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

Naomi Goodman said...

What a gorgeous book. I'll add it to my list. Thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely book review. I am so happy you enjoyed it.

Smiles,
Sandra Espinet

Alla said...

i LOVE this!

Jessica said...

Such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

super cool. i want to live in all of these photos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger