i'm floating

June 23, 2011

honestly, lately i feel like the days are more like seconds and i'm just on autopilot from one second to another. busy busy busy. i don't know how you incredible ladies (and gentlemen) with kids do it. i can hardly imagine adding another factor into the equation.

although, let it be known that i'd like to someday.


 so i'm low on energy and low on time, but when i have either of those things and i'm stealing moments just for me, i love to spend them on pinterest (full on addiction, people) or reading blogs and magazines. i don't subscribe to many mags, so i love love love that i can find equally inspiring images in blogland.


i have some incredible blogger friends (see sidebar), so i usually check them out first. and then i have a whole slew of others that i enjoy reading as well (see places i like to visit page), but i always love finding new blogs.


and so that leads me to the question: do you blog? have we met? i would love to visit! what does blogging do for you? is it your outlet? a job? a way to share your happenings with family and friends?


there are so many of you that visit me here at because it's awesome that i know i've never heard from . . . and i would love to! if you care to share, feel free to say hello and leave your link in the comments. and thanks for visiting when you do. there are bajillions of blogs out there, so it's pretty cool that you stop by my little corner. ox

9 comments:

jacquelyn | lark + linen said...

I may not comment every day, but you better believe your blog is one of the first ones I check each morning!
I hope your life calms down a little. There is too much business and not enough laying in a hammock going on over there, I can sense it!

Clarissa Earl said...

I stumbled upon your blog a a few weeks ago, and I absolutely love it! I can symphathize with you being so busy. That's going to be me pretty soon. At the end of August I'm moving across the country to go to grad school in Chicago. I'm so excited! I'd love it if you checked out my blog: aroundmycorner.blogspot.com. Happy blogging!

Rach said...

Hello! Your blog is definitely on my "daily reads" list, I love what you do here, keep up the amazing work! Thank you for the opportunity to leave my link - my new blog is just 2 weeks old but she has big dreams & stars in her eyes! www.inspacesbetween.com. Hope you get a chance to visit when things calm down a little... sending you deep breaths & lotsa smiles xx

Sarah Greenman said...

I love stopping by your beautiful little corner of the blog world!

Unknown said...

Hi we've met, LOVE your blog. ;o) You have such great taste, it's always eye-candy for me.

I started blogging as a creative outlet and to market my services. But yes, it takes a lot of time that I don't have with two businesses and a toddler!

Tobe | BIA said...

thanks so much, ladies!! blushing over here at your kind words :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and subscribe to it in my google reader. Although I've never commented before I can assure you that you bring joy and inspiration into my life via your beautiful selection of images. You have an amazing eye. Can totally relate to your addictive feelings of blog reading, pinterest etc. It's all quite overwhelming isn't it! Anyway, keep up the wonderful work. Sarah x

Tobe | BIA said...

thank you, Sarah!! glad i'm not alone in my obsession :)

Christina said...

Not sure if this will get lost in comment land, but I love checking in on your blog. I discovered you via pinterest, and I especially love the I Am series you've got going. Thanks for sharing the awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger