one trick pony

February 16, 2011

i don't know why it's so scary for me to put myself out there...i suppose i see so much amazing work day in and day out that it's only natural to question my own skill. but that's what the new blog was all about, right? so here goes...just some random bits of lettering i've collected photos of over the last few months:





images by yours truly

* hubs and i call each other "bay bay." you know, after that catchy little ditty by hurricane chris from a few years back that just repeats "aye bay bay" over and over? you remember. well, it was popular in the more formative months of our early relationship, so it kind of stuck.



i'm ghetto. don't hate.

told you i was getting personal...

5 comments:

lark + linen said...

It's scary putting yourself out there for people to see, and judge, and criticize, but I'm here to tell you that gurl, you got skillz (ha <- see! I'm ghetto too!). But for real, your stuff? Awesome!

Michelle said...

Tobe you are so good! Seriously, why didn't I know you when I was getting married?

Mrs. Gumshoe said...

Gurl...youz da shiznit and so is yo hand writin'. Holla!

Tobe | BIA said...

thank you, sweet ladies!!

Katy said...

Love this!! I am obsessed with fun illustrations. Your blog is divine. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger